For your vacation in our apartments, there is a vast array of excursion possibilities to choose from. Enjoy the diversity of Tyrol as a couple, with friends, or with family! You will find many other excursion tips on the official Zillertal tourism website.
Tyrol is educational:
- FeuerWerk: Not only a state-of-the-art biomass heating and power plant but also a cultural and culinary space: the FeuerWerk World of Wood
- Haus der Völker: The ethnological museum was re-opened in 2013 and presents impressive collections of cultural treasures from all over the world
- Rattenberg: Visit Austria’s smallest town
- Tyrolean Farmhouse Museum: Open-air museum with original farmhouses from the various regions of Tyrol
Tyrol is enjoyable:
- ErlebnisSennerei Zillertal: Traditional cheesemaking and much more – with tastings of course
- Riedl glassworks: Wonderful wine glasses and decanters, made by hand in Tyrol
- Impressive nature experiences: The Krimml waterfalls, Wolfsklamm gorge, or a boat ride on the Achensee are some of the most popular nature experiences in Tyrol Kreuzwiesenalm hut in the Zillertal Arena: 20% discount for guests of our vacation apartments!
Tyrol is impressive:
- Zillertaler Höhenstraße: Panoramic moments in the Zillertal Alps
- Planetarium in Schwaz: Perfect for rainy days
- Schlegeis Alpine Road: The ride to the Schlegeis reservoir with its 131-meter high dam wall is an experience in itself
- Spannagelhöhle cave: Tour and trek through the exciting cave world
- Nature’s Ice Palace on the Hintertux Glacier: Guided tours through the ice cave year-round
Tyrol is exciting:
- Schwaz silver mine: Head underground! Former mine with silver shop
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds: André Heller’s sparkling world
- State capital of Innsbruck: Shopping, sightseeing... the state capital is always worth a visit!
- Hall in Tirol: Smaller than Innsbruck but just as rewarding
- Kufstein: The fortress over the Inn as well as the historic city center are always worth a visit